TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Entier Limited, a company incorporated and registered in Scotland (registration number SC342922), whose registered office is The Olive House, Endeavour Drive, Arnhall Business Park, Westhill AB32 6UF, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, United Kingdom. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to Entier Limited.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, which include our dine@home Food Disclaimer (click here to view) if you order any dine@home product via this website.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
6. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
8. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
9. Our website offers a range of products for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product available for purchase on this website.
10. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
11. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods that you are purchasing.
12. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
13. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
14. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
15. Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
16. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
17. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
18. During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
19. Special delivery conditions:
19.1. dine@home by Entier deliveries
dine@home by Entier deliveries take place on Fridays.
Orders must be placed by 12pm on the Tuesday before the selected Friday.
Entier Limited will not be able to accommodate orders placed after the cut-off time.
dine@home by Entier deliveries are free within 15 miles of AB32 6UF, up to and including Ellon, Tarves, Oyne, Keig, Tornaveen, Torphins, Strachan and Stonehaven. A set fee is charged for deliveries to further locations.
Click & Collect is available from Entier's Kitchen in Westhill AB32 6UF.
For any questions please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
19.2. Fresh Lunches deliveries
Group orders only, for a minimum of 10 people.
All delivered items are individually wrapped in order to respect the current safety and hygiene requirements.
Please give us at least a 24 hours’ notice when placing your order.
For Monday deliveries orders must be placed by Friday 12pm.
Cancellations must be advised at least 24 hours before the planned delivery.
Any dietary requirements can be specified when placing your order. You may also contact us for any particular requests.
Our service days are Monday to Friday. Delivery is free from 7am to 3pm within 15 miles of our headquarters AB32 6UF. Out with these times and radius a charge will apply to your order.
You may email email@example.com for any questions.
20. Alcohol delivery
As it is against the law to sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18 years, Entier Limited operates a Challenge 25 policy for entier-shop.com orders that include alcoholic beverages - please see https://www.drinkaware.co.uk/facts/alcohol-and-the-law/buying-alcohol for further information.
When ordering alcoholic beverages through this website you must be at least 18 years old and the person receiving or collecting the order must also be aged 18 years or above.
Please note that we have the right to ask for id on collection/delivery and also have the right to refuse collection/delivery.
21. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
22. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages of any sort as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
23. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
24. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with Scottish Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
26. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
27. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.