dine@home Food Disclaimer
A preparation Method is provided in your delivery box to help you enjoy your dine@home experience.
By purchasing this dine@home by Entier product you are accepting our Terms & Conditions and agree that the food you will collect or receive must abide by the following hygiene rules:
- As you will take chilled foods off the Entier premises or will receive them via temperature-controlled delivery, you will take full responsibility for the hygiene and safety of these items.
- ‘Use by’ and ‘Best before’ dates must be followed. Once these dates have passed all the food received and not used must be discarded.
- All chilled food must be placed in a refrigerator immediately after collection/delivery and remain at a temperature between 1 and 5 degrees Celsius prior to preparation.
- Food must be reheated to the temperature and time stated on the method provided on the leaflet contained in the collected/delivered box or bag.
- After reheating food must be kept hot for no longer than 90 minutes.
- All food left at ambient temperature must also be discarded after 90 minutes.
For any questions please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.